Saturday, October 31, 2009

Have a Happy & Safe Halloween!



Here's a few photos of our pumpkins and our carving/painting party. It was the first time that Bean had ever painted.
He was really concentrating. So cute!


I didn't know Abby knew how to draw/paint smiley faces until *BAM*
there was a smiley face on her pumpkin. What a fun surprise!

Her teachers say she loves to draw at school and when they have free-time, that's usually what she chooses to do. She comes from a long line of artists, so I shouldn't be surprised.

3 comments:

Dani G said...

Happy Halloweenie!!!

kyungmee said...

Hi. I found your blog by viewing "No Color" weblog. I am so glad to have found you. I read over some of your post and feel that you are not exploiting your daughter. I began blogging arounf July-because I felt I needed an outlet and a way to connect with other adoptees and in hopes my birth family would find me through the web. All along, I did not have my children on it until recently. I think I have come to a point that I am still careful but at the same time want to share what are important to me and this life. I feel you are doing the same. And touching people who understand what you and your daughter are going through. I look forward to following your journey as a parent and advocate;) Takecare..and sorry so long!

Emily said...

So cute! We let our kiddos paint pumpkins too! We all love it! Thanks for stopping by