Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Review of Euro II Grow With Me Chair

Originally submitted at One Step Ahead

Built for growth spurts! Give your child our beautiful solid wood chair now, and someday he'll take it to college! Both the seat and footrest adjust to fit tots, growing kids, even adults up to 150 lbs. Built to last, and about half the price you'd pay elsewhere. Cushion included. Supports ...


I am buying chair #2 because we love it!

By Erin the Student of Life from Michigan on 11/12/2009

 

4out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Easily Assembled, Easy To Clean, Durable, Stable, Comfortable

Cons: Not Enough Padding, Pad is cheap

Best Uses: Toddlers

Describe Yourself: Parent of Two or More Children

We bought this for my daughter and we love it. It matches our dining table & chairs and looks nice. It doesn't feel like we have a toddler chair at the table. We are buying a second one for our 2 year old son. My only complaint is that the cushion is poorly made. It fell apart & I've had to do some fancy fixing to make it look nice & function ok. But the chair itself is GREAT! I recommend it to friends all the time!

(legalese)

No comments: