Thursday, April 15, 2010

Where Does It Go?

Time just seems to be flying by.
Now that I'm working full-time & going to school,
I barely have time to breathe.
I work all day, water the plants in our new greenhouse (!!!),
I push the kids on the swings for 10 minutes and call that playtime,
because now it's time to make dinner, give baths, clean the kitchen,
brush teeth, read books, turn out lights,
head downstairs to put away some laundry, make a card, and do some homework.
Next thing I know it's midnight and I have to get to bed to start all over again.
I know this is nothing new.
I'm one of millions making the same observation.
Notice I didn't call it a complaint.
Because I'm not complaining.
I'm so blessed.
We're so blessed.
But you know I do miss something.
Blogging.
I miss writing, reading, browsing.
I miss all of you who live all over this world and have enriched my life so much.
I really, really do.
XOXO

1 comment:

Kerri said...

I have been observing similar things lately. Life has been a bit crazy, but that's life. I have missed your posts, but I know you've been busy and you'll return when you get the chance. Take care of yourself and your family. We'll be here for you when you get back. ;)
BTW - Yeah for you for creating so many cards already!
-Kerri :)